Celebrate the season with a night full of cheer at Saltsburg's Annual Light Up Night. Canal Park and the surrounding streets will be lined with over 80 trees, being decorated by local families, businesses and students. The Saltsburg Elementary School Chorus will sing and Santa and the Grinch will visit with the children. Join us for free crafts and raffles, free hot chocolate and cookies, and much more! Remember to purchase your luminary for a loved one. Luminaries will be lit at 6:15 by the River's Edge stage.
Everyone is invited to decorate our trees. Trees for the event are $30 each and come with either white or multi-color lights. Luminaries are $5 per name and includes a luminary bag and a bulb on our Memorial Trees. Luminaries will be limited to 125, so call early. Start a new tradition or create a memorial tree for a loved one.
To buy a tree for your family or business to decorate, to sponsor a tree, or to purchase a luminary, please call Michelle 724-639-3728.
- The SES Chorus sings at 4pm.
- FREE crafts and raffles for the kids will be located in the Lions Club Building on Point St.
- Local Crafters (weather permitting) will be set up at the festivities.
- Saltsburg Social Center will be serving hot foods including hot dogs, soup, macaroni and cheese, and more.
- The BSSD Life Skills Class will be selling popcorn, cookies, and coffee.
- The Grinch and Santa will visit with children at Canal Park (weather permitting; otherwise location will be announced).
- FREE COOKIES AND HOT CHOCOLATE; If you would like to donate cookies, please contact Michelle at 724-639-3728 or Barb at 724-422-1050.